Thursday, November 18, 2004

Trip

Okay faithful readers (hey, I can hope I have more than one right) I'm off across the pond to a place where they have real dissenting parties and a WIDE range of political discussion, from the almost facist right-wing to the (dare I say it) communists. While I'm in London, I'll be reading the multiple (as in more than three) daily papers. They give just about every point of view imaginable...........imagine that...........information...................FROM ALL(and I don't mean both) SIDES?!!!! Some tell me, why did I move back home to be surrounded by the complacently ignorant? No, seriously, someone tell me, why did I do it?

Still to come: Why I would take Bill Clinton in the Oval Office with his pants down over George and his cronies in there actually working.

P.S. Conservatives, don't worry, I won't be gone long..............and in the words of a famous Republican; I'll be back (place robotic Austrian accent here).

1 Comments:

At April 17, 2013 at 8:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you desire to take a good deal from this piece of writing then you have to
apply these strategies to your won blog.

Have a look at my weblog - more

 

Post a Comment

<< Home